Standard earbuds and earphones that you get with your mobile phone purchases are all one-size-fits-all, and tend to slip out of your ears anytime you start moving quickly or sweating. On top of all that, these wired earbuds always tend to get tangled up and you inevitably have to spend valuable time untangling the wires every time you want to use them. While the designs for these stock earbuds have gotten better, most people still opt for something that fits all of their needs. This is especially true for people who have smaller ear canals and are looking for something that not only fits in your ears, but is also hassle-free and wireless. Earbuds tend to be too big or bulky and can cause pressure or even pain over time for those with smaller ears. It’s important to consider not only the materials that the earbuds are made of, but also the earbud tip designs and size.
Generally, the best earbud designs for smaller ears are usually an ultra-slim in-ear fit, with earbuds that are small enough that they don’t touch the outer parts of the ear canal, which is usually what causes discomfort. Still, even though this might seem like a simple task, given these parameters, it can be overwhelming and time consuming to find the perfect pair. If you’re looking for a pair of wireless earbuds for small ears, take a look below at our 2020 reviews for the best ones on the market right now.
Our Favorite Wireless Earbuds For Small Ears In 2020
- MPow Cheetah Bluetooth Headphones, Sport Wireless Earbuds w/aptX Sound, IPX5 Waterproof & 8 Hrs Playtime, V4.1 Wireless Sport Headphones, Behind-Ear Running Headset w/CVC6.0 Noise Cancelling Mic, Black
These MPow Cheetah Bluetooth headphones are designed for comfort and are advertised for you to feel nothing on your ears. The unique behind-ear design is extremely streamlined design and lightweight construction offers enhanced comfort for all outdoor activities and indoor gym workouts. It utilizes Bluetooth 4.1, CSR chip, and aptX technology to deliver HiFi sound so that you can hear clear trebles, rich mid-levels, and a solid bass. You can get up to 8 hours of talk / playtime or 180 hours of standby time, so you don’t need to worry about your battery running out during exercises. On top of all this, it comes with a noise-cancelling mic so that you can easily make calls without the person on the other end of the line hearing any of the noises from the environment around you. For people with smaller ears, these come with 3 ear tip sizes out of the box so you have a range of options to choose from. While the plastic on the band can wear out and come loose, the functionality of these at the price point can’t be beat. As one reviewer commented, “I’ve been coming back to the MPOW Cheetahs because they have awesome sound quality (with built in volume rockers that, depending on your phone, will adjust the phone’s volume or the headphones independent volume level) and a good battery life (typically get 3 90-minute gym sessions on one charge).”
No products found.
- JLab Audio JBuds Air True Wireless Signature Bluetooth Earbuds + Charging Case – Black – IP55 Sweat Resistance – Bluetooth 5.0 Connection – 3 EQ Sound Settings: JLab Signature, Balanced, Bass Boost
JLab Audio is the official Major League Soccer audio sponsor, and you can immediately tell why these are chosen by athletes. The JBuds are designed with IP55 sweat and dust resistance and the in-ear fitting is extremely stable even through intense gym workouts and outdoors running or cycling sessions. The angled nozzles are perfect for smaller ears, and these also come with 2x Cush-Fin pairs, 3 ear-tip pairs, a USB cable, and a charging case, all of which are sleek and aesthetically-designed. On the downside, the battery only lasts for just over 3 hours of continuous playback, but the 500mAh charging case allows you to bring the JBuds with you because you can get an additional 10 hours of charging anywhere you go. You can control the sound and tune the audio quality to your personal preference so that you can keep things going while you’re on the move. One reviewer detailed out that they “really love these. They’re never out of battery, as they charge in the case and it’s easy to see when the case needs some juice, so you’re never surprised by dead earbuds. I charge mine once a week, sometimes twice. Although I have a few other BT headphones, these are the ones I use everyday for short periods (e.g. commuting, lunch, gym).”
- AUTO ON & CONNECT: The JBuds Air automatically turn on and connect to each other once taken out of their charging case so you can keep going hassle-free.
- CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: A Class 1 Bluetooth 5.0 connection keeps you going for 6+ hours in each earbud plus 18 extra hours of charge in the case, that’s about 24 hours of your favorite music or podcast. *Since launch the JBuds Air have included Bluetooth 5. The package wasn't updated in time for the launch so note that your package may say Bluetooth 4.2. Enjoy the upgraded Bluetooth 5.
- CONTROL IT ALL / CUSTOM EQ3 SOUND: Control all your music and volume with a push or two on the outside of the earbud. Utilize the built-in microphone to activate Siri, Google Assistant, and other voice assistants, or take phone calls and keep GOing on the move. You control the sound. Tune the JBuds Air sound to your personal preferences with JLab Signature, Balanced and Bass Boost modes – without an app.
- EVERYDAY PROOF / POCKET SIZE: An IP55 sweat resistance helps the earbuds hold up against moisture and dirt so you never have to worry during any hobby, travel, or workout. Extra eartips and Cush Fins help keep the comfort perfect and reliable for your everyday needs. Compact, but sturdy, the JBuds Air included charging case will fit in any bag or jacket pocket you’re taking on-the-GO with you. Lights on the outside will indicate how much power you have left before your next charge.
- INCLUDES: JBuds Air True Wireless Earbuds, Charging Case, 3 Sets Gel Tips, 1 Set Cush Fins, JLab Two Year Warranty.
- Soundcore Wireless Headphones Anker Spirit Pro, Dual EQ, 10 Hours Playtime, IP68, SweatGuard Technology, aptX Hi-Fi Sound, Built-in Mic, Bluetooth Earphones, Earbuds for Running, Sports, Workout, Gym
These Anker Soundcore Spirit Pro headphones are great options for someone who’s looking for an all-around solid pair of earbuds that boasts good sound quality, long playback time, and sweat / water resistance. There is a wide range of customization because these come with 3 sizes of ear tips and 3 different sizes of ear hooks, perfect for those with smaller ears or even people who just want more options for how the headphones fit. While the ear tips themselves provide a good and secure fit on its own, the ear hooks really lock the headphones in and ensure that these are a quality pair for any sports or outdoors activities. The battery lifetime is at an astonishing 10 hours, so that you can wear these for days without worrying about the next time you need to charge them. Best of all, these have magnets for putting the buds together so you can wear it around your neck or keep them secure when they’re not in use. As one reviewer raved, “these are the best Bluetooth earphones I’ve used to date. And pretty on-par (quality wise) with my $130 wired earphones. Latency is A+, sound quality is A+, connectivity is A+, comfort is A+, battery life/charge is A+, and the price for all of this is S tier.”
- Sweat guard: truly sweat proof technology specially designed to resist the corrosive properties of sweat.
- Serious Sound: Spirit Pro’s dual-EQ feature lets you adjust the intensity of your music, while apt high-fidelity sound enhances music quality.
- Customized fit: Choose from multiple sizes of ear tips and earwigs to find your perfect fit.
- Workout for longer: Get up to 10 hours of playtime from a single charge.
- What you get: sound core Spirit Pro, S/M/L/XL ear tips, S/M/L earwigs, cable clip, shirt clip, Micro USB cable, our worry-free 18-month, and friendly customer service.
- TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof TWS Stereo Headphones in Ear Built in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport Black
These TOZO wireless earbuds offer exceptional build and sound quality for a great price. It also comes with Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, so that you can quickly connect these earbuds to your smartphone within seconds and without any hassle on your end. The design is extremely ergonomic and perfect for small ears, thanks to the silicon and gel-flexible inserts (4, to be exact). The built-in charge supports the battery with 10 hours of playback time, and the charging case is also compatible with wireless charging to give you more flexibility and portability with these. As one reviewer raved, “I felt how I imagine Cinderella felt when she tried on the glass slipper. They were perfect and no matter how much I jumped up and down or shook my head, they stayed in place! The quality of sound is impeccable, nice highs and lows, with a decent amount of bass. Once I found the right match, the fit was extremely comfortable. I love these headphones, they have already changed my life for the better!”
- [ORIGX Acoustic Technology] The professional ORIGX 2.0 technology further optimises the performance of vocals and midrange, delivering more distinctive immersive and realistic sound through clear layers and extremely rich vocal music details.
- [Bluetooth 5.3] Features with the advanced Bluetooth 5.3 technology, TOZO T10 Earbuds support HSP HFP A2DP AVRCP, which provides instant pairing and stable transmission without interruptions.
- [One Step Ppairing] Simply take 2 headsets out from the charging case, and they will connect each other automatically and then only one step easily enter mobile phone Bluetooth setting to pair the earbuds.
- [IPX8 Waterproof] Earbuds and charging case inner Nano-coating makes it possible to waterproof for 1 meters deep for 30 minutes. Waterproof and sweatproof latest technology can effectively prevent from the damage of the splash by sweat and raindrops.
- [Charge on the Go] The TOZO T10 Earbuds offer a playtime of over 10 hours on a single charge, with a total playtime of 45 hours with the charging case. The rechargeable case can be fully charged in just 1.5 hours with a fast-charging USB-C cable or less than 2 hours via a wireless charger.